Monday 28 March 2016

Making Luck, A Dominion Podcast

 My good friend Adam Horton and I have started doing a weekly(...ish) Dominion Podcast entitled "Making Luck". We're covering a variety of Dominion topics, mostly strategic, of course. Every week, we'll end the show with a kingdom to discuss and analyze, and then the next week we'll go over conclusions we've drawn from playing some games in the meantime at the beginning of the show. You can find the 'casts on Adam's YouTube page (I might add them to mine at some point, if I can get find myself enough time to do so), or wherever you like to get your podcasts. If there's some way you consume podcasts that it ISN'T available, please let us know.

We also really look forward to interaction and comments from our listeners. We're working out exactly where best to do that (maybe someday we'll have a website?), but for now, you can comment on the YouTube pages, or on the posts on this blog (in future, each episode will be getting its own blog post), or you can email me through the "Contact" link at the bottom of the blog.

Anyway, here are the episodes so far:


Episode 1: I Touch You and Instantly the Purring (delaying or skipping Potion)


Episode 2: I'm Disappointed (Forager)


Episode 2.5: Hermit/Market Square Com-BO (Adam only)


Episode 3: Curses Are Better Than Silvers (Draw-to-X Engine)

No comments:

Post a Comment